Wednesday, June 20, 2012

I'm trying to think up ways to keep this blog from being an utter bore. I could go on about how I bitched out of washing my dog yesterday and so did it today. Maybe I could describe in excruciating detail my work day as a busser.

It rained today. When it did, I felt an immediate fatigue. I wanted to fall asleep right there at work. Unfortunately, I had to work instead. So, I'll probably conch out after this. Maybe even try to wake up early. That'd be interesting. I usually don't do that.

But I must get used to scheduled bedtimes. Once I return to school, I'll have morning classes. And those bitches are gonna be early. I'm not looking forward to it. But I am interested in rising to the occasion. Can I do it? And for how long? We'll see.

I just spilled beer all over Ruby's bed. Uuuuuuuggggggggghhhhhhhhhh. Not cool.

Today I rekindled a flame for a world I made up when I was younger. Its interesting and I want to expand on the idea and play around with some of the stories I've made up. The premise revolves around a universe that is built as a transition realm between two other universes. Planets have souls and only planets with souls can foster life. There are many races and religions and etc. for this universe that are the collective of 6 years. There's quite a bit to it, but not as much as you'd think for having had the idea for 6 years.

Anyways, I'm tired. I want to sleep. Sorry this is getting out late. I hope I didn't keep any of my dedicated followers in too much suspense.

No comments:

Post a Comment